Re: Use Cases for Rotation in CSS

From: Ambrose Li <ambrose.li@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 18:32:50 -0400
To: "Alan Gresley" <alan1@azzurum.com>
Cc: www-style@w3.org, "John Oyler" <johnoyler.css@gmail.com>

On 02/11/2007, Ambrose Li <ambrose.li@gmail.com> wrote:
> No! Uppercase might be ok, but reading lowercase like this would
> be very painful, not to mention that this makes the label much taller
> than is necessary.

Also, what if the text in question is in Arabic? You can't split the label
letter by letter in such a script at all. For Arabic you *must* rotate the
label.

--
cheers,
-ambrose

Yahoo and Gmail must die. Yes, I use them, but they still must die.
PS: Don't trust everything you read in Wikipedia. (Very Important)