Re: Use Cases for Rotation in CSS

From: Ambrose Li <ambrose.li@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 18:30:03 -0400
To: "Alan Gresley" <alan1@azzurum.com>
Cc: www-style@w3.org, "John Oyler" <johnoyler.css@gmail.com>

On 02/11/2007, Alan Gresley <alan1@azzurum.com> wrote:
> But in a use case such a labeling for tables, I would believe that it would be much easier to read text that is not rotated but instead appearing vertical with letters flowing down an element like this

> which is a working draft already.

No! Uppercase might be ok, but reading lowercase like this would
be very painful, not to mention that this makes the label much taller
than is necessary.
--
cheers,
-ambrose

Yahoo and Gmail must die. Yes, I use them, but they still must die.
PS: Don't trust everything you read in Wikipedia. (Very Important)