RE: Maintained matrix of CSS properties v. browsers/rendering engines ?

HP feedback from designers indicates their number one problem in
designing sites that print well is avoiding inappropriate page breaks.
They generally feel that support for 'page-break-*: avoid' and widows
and orphans, coupled with not cropping or splitting floats containing
replaced elements at page bounds, would address their primary issues.

Opera and Prince lead the pack in this regard...

Best wishes,

Melinda