Re: [CSS2.1] Parsing Selectors with Brackets

On Wed, 26 Dec 2007 01:06:10 +0100, Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
wrote:
> How is your problem different from e.g. using ";" or "<!--" "in a
> selector"? There are many things about parsing style sheets and the
> components of them left undefined, why would we need to address the
> issue you are raising in CSS 2.1?

I was wondering why those components were part of the Selectors Level 3
lexical scanner. Could you maybe point out what the holes are? If not for
CSS 2.1 it might be worthwhile to fix these issues in some CSS3 Module.

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>