Re: FW: IE Blog: Internet Explorer 8 and Acid2: A Milestone

Dean Edridge wrote:

> I doubt that he spends any more time in the group than I and most other
> people do. In fact I cant remember the last time he posted anything on
> the mailing list.
>
>> I would call this commitment...
>>
>> -- Markus
>>

> Would you call that commitment? I wouldn't. Chris Wilson was involved
> with XHTML1 also, but 8 years later we're still waiting for Microsoft to
> support any version of XHTML.

There are people in the group who involved in practical development
of various UAs. Implementation of rendering engines is not a joy in some
places and takes a lot of time as you probably can imagine.
These people are not frequent writers here. But this does not mean that
they are not participating in the group.

I mean that design of HTML/CSS is not just about talking.

--
Andrew Fedoniouk.
http://terrainformatica.com