Re: [css3-mediaqueries] Request for feedback on syntax

On Wed, 12 Dec 2007 18:21:35 +0100, Stewart Brodie
<stewart.brodie@antplc.com> wrote:
> The problem with the current situation is that I need a completely
> separate lexer to deal with media attributes (and DOM MediaList objects,
> for that
> matter - where exactly do they fit in with the media queries?).

I've been looking at that for the CSSOM. mediaText probably maps to
setting and getting media="" (media_query_list) and for appendMedium() it
would be nice if just the media_query production could be used and not
media_query_list. Nothing is really set in stone here yet though.

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>