RE: [CSS3 box] Proposal: content-align

From: Barry Pannebaker <barry@pannebaker.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 09:38:52 -0400

>From the perspective of another who uses, but is still learning CSS, my
favorites are also margin:auto and vertical-align:center.  My reasons are
consistency and ease of (human) comprehension.

But, from reading the List, I see that during the development of CSS1, the
WG took many confusing (to me) suggestions for combinators, and gave us a
simple and effective solution.  So, I realize you may come up with something
better than my favorites here, too.