Re: [CSS21] Possible counters() limitation?

On Mon, 11 Sep 2006 11:48:46 +0200, Daniel Glazman
>> It isn't. Just look at the various examples given in the thread that
>> would all need to be solved somehow...
>
> Anne, I am curious : for the time being, this thread remained at the
> technical level, and I am increasingly amazed by our unability to
> provide you with a stylesheet corresponding to your needs... If this
> is proven to be a problem for us, what's your conclusion ?

That there's currently no way to address a section and headers scenario as
I brought forward and David Baron extended?

> Am I mistaken or did you take that html snippet from xhtml2 ?

I made it up although looking at XHTML2 now it seems remarkably similar :-)

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>