Re: [CSS21] Possible counters() limitation?

From: Daniel Glazman <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 11:48:46 +0200
To: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Cc: www-style@w3.org

Anne van Kesteren wrote:

> It isn't. Just look at the various examples given in the thread that
> would all need to be solved somehow...

Anne, I am curious : for the time being, this thread remained at the
technical level, and I am increasingly amazed by our unability to
provide you with a stylesheet corresponding to your needs... If this
is proven to be a problem for us, what's your conclusion ?

Am I mistaken or did you take that html snippet from xhtml2 ?

</Daniel>