Re: [css3-namespace] XML Core WG's review

From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2006 01:28:23 +0200
To: "Anne van Kesteren" <annevk@opera.com>
Cc: www-style@w3.org

On Friday, September 8, 2006, 8:42:19 PM, Anne wrote:

AvK> On Fri, 08 Sep 2006 19:43:19 +0200, Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org> wrote:
>> Which is why the specification should clearly state that it is about CSS
>> and XML namespaces (1.0 and 1.1), not about, say, Perl namespaces or
>> flying ducks or whatever

AvK> I tend to disagree. CSS is intended for all tree-based markup languages as
AvK> I understand it, not just XML.

Feel free to create a specification to describe the special features of
any such theoretical tree-based language, should one come along and see
actual use in some theoretical future.

This particular one is about using CSS with XML.

 Interaction Domain Leader
 Co-Chair, W3C SVG Working Group
 W3C Graphics Activity Lead
 Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG