Re: [css21] definition of intrinsic

On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 11:45:47 +0200, L. David Baron <dbaron@dbaron.org>
wrote:
> On Friday 2006-03-24 17:52 +0100, Anne van Kesteren wrote:
>>   the intrinsic dimensions are found. In CSS 2.1 only
>>   replaced elements can come with intrinsic dimensions."
>
> That's not true either: preferred width and preferred minimum width are
> intrinsic dimensions.
>
> http://www.w3.org/TR/CSS21/visudet.html#q8

Heh. In that case I guess what Bert suggested, dropping the last line,
would be the way to go. However, given that
http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-CSS21-20050613/conform.html#intrinsic might
be wrong in saying that CSS 2.1 does not define how intrinsic dimensions
are found as apparently it does in some cases perhaps it needs some new
wording?

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>