[css3-box] padding-start/end

From: Mike Bremford <mike-css@bfo.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 16:56:01 +0100
To: www-style@w3.org

CSS3 doesn't yet define a padding-start, padding-end, margin-start or
margin-end attribute, despite the fact   that these are needed to
correctly render lists when direction is rtl.

As almost every layout engine has implemented this somehow, could we
get it added to the next WD to make it official? I imagine those
attribute names are the right ones, they're also used in XSL and tie
in with the new (in CSS3) "start/end" values for float.

Cheers... Mike
Mike Bremford - CTO             mike@big.faceless.org
Big Faceless Organization     http://big.faceless.org