Re: display: none

From: HeroreV <herorev@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 23:22:38 -0700 (PDT)
To: www-style@w3.org

If the visibility property alone doesn't suffice
because the elements that are hidden still take up
space, just tell those elements not to take up any
space.

  visibility: hidden;
  max-width: 0;
  max-height: 0;
  overflow: hidden;
  margin: 0;
  border: none;
  padding: 0;

The solution seems very simple. Am I missing
something?

--- Jonathan Chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>