Re: display: none

as I replied privately:

one would have to list every conceivable alternative which isn't
realistic.

cheers

Jonathan Chetwynd

Jonathan Chetwynd

On 14 Jun 2006, at 07:22, HeroreV wrote:

If the visibility property alone doesn't suffice
because the elements that are hidden still take up
space, just tell those elements not to take up any
space.

   visibility: hidden;
   max-width: 0;
   max-height: 0;
   overflow: hidden;
   margin: 0;
   border: none;
   padding: 0;

The solution seems very simple. Am I missing
something?

--- Jonathan Chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>