Re: [BULK] - Re: [XHTML2] Spirit of "1.1.3. XHTML 2 and Presentation" (PR#7759)

On Tue, 21 Feb 2006 08:49:04 +0100, David Woolley
<david@djwhome.demon.co.uk> wrote:
> I'd also note that most scripting depends on proprietary browser
> (automation) object models rather than the standardised W3C document
> object models, so having a standard mechanism for marking inline scripts
> wouldn't be sufficient to make them work in a solely standards compliant
> environment.

The W3C Web APIs WG is working on that.

(I think this whole discussion should move to more appropriate lists
though. Regarding scripting itself and this specifically probably
public-webapi@w3.org. Not sure about the generic definition of <style> and
<script> and <?xml-stylesheet?>...)

--
Anne van Kesteren