Re: [BULK] - Re: [XHTML2] Spirit of "1.1.3. XHTML 2 and Presentation" (PR#7759)

On Mon, 20 Feb 2006 20:56:59 +0100, Paul Mitchell
<paul@paul-mitchell.me.uk> wrote:
> If I could be certain that Anne and Kelly were talking about the same
> thing, I would have counted their votes already, but I'm not.

I wasn't talking about the same thing. I noted that there are quite a few
definition for processing their contents once the element is parsed. (How
it is parsed depends on whether the document is HTML or XML.) A generic
inline style mechanisms would some day be available once
<?xml-stylesheet?> is updated I assume. The element it points to could use
hte same definition as <style> does...

Dunno for generic inline script. <?xml-script?> or so...

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>