Re: [CSS21] <writing(and also logical) error in text>

From: Adam Kuehn <akuehn@nc.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2006 12:13:25 -0500
To: www-style@w3.org
Cc: Bert Bos <bert@w3.org>

>When I was reading the text, I saw an inconsistency. I attached the
>partition that I saw the problem, in jpeg format.

I would recommend recasting that text (Section 4.3.8 Unsupported
Values, the text immediately following the example) to avoid
ambiguity as follows:

"A UA that supports both 'inline' and 'run-in' values for the display
property will accept the first display declaration and then "write
over" that value with the second display declaration.  A UA that
supports the 'inline' value but not the 'run-in' value will accept
the first display declaration and ignore the second."