Re: Question about linking CSS to XML vocabularies

David Dorward wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 30, 2006 at 12:00:33PM +0100, Daniel Glazman wrote:
>
>> Well... The visitor of a web site visits it visually
>
> ... if they're not using a screen reader, aural browser, console,
> braille device, etc, etc.

I was waiting for that comment.
There is a difference only because we are, nowadays, unable to
declaratively express the semantics attached to an element or an
attribute and link it to the document instance. Solve that issue
and you can get rid of my "visually" above.

</Daniel>