Re: Proposed ::last-line and ::last-letter selectors

From: Andrés <adelfino@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 09:27:29 -0300
To: www-style@w3.org
I don't understand you. Nobody is forced to implement *all* selectors.
Is this a "hey, I support all selectors, use my UA!" thing??

Why is "why" so important? Designers should be able to do it, they'll
always find uses. They are tools to be used by designers creativity.
The key stone is: "I must have a way to do it", regarding if it is
common or not.

UA developers are not forced to support them.

--
Andrés Delfino