Re: Text Flow

fantasai wrote:
> The functionality doesn't exist, but manipulating overflow through
> multiple boxes seems to be a good use case to consider in the discussion
> of CSS3 Advanced Layout proposals.

--cut

Now that we are at it, I'd like to thank all involved in the CSS3 advanced
layout proposal. It brings together some ideas I had advocated on the list
on a smarter scale (obviously I wasn't of any influence in any way but it
is nice to see some people thought similarly...)

As for this text-flow idea, it seems more semantic than letting the text
go around floated elements just for layout purposes (with the floated
element not really being semantically related to the text).

Emrah Baskaya
www.hesido.com