Re: Text Flow

If it would be helpful, I'll work on putting together a good sample
page.  However one general instance could be if you want continuous
text to take a certain shape like below (view in fixed-width font):

+------------------+
|                  |
|                  |
|                  |
|         +--------+

I propose the ability to form such an area out of two div elements.
This becomes problematic, I realize, since if the text doesn't fit
evenly in the top portion, you will have a leading anomaly at the
junction of the two blocks.

Any thoughts on an even better way such functionality could be
specified?