Re: CSS vs tables for layout

Joseph McBride wrote:
> I had not considered addressing "CSS table display types".  I'm assuming
> that browser support for this is minimal

That depends on one's definition of "minimal", of course.  At the moment, less
than 20% of users use a browser that supports them.  At the same time, every
single current graphical browser with the exception of IE/Windows supports them.

> as practitioners rarely (if ever) address it in discussion.

This is because practitioners typically code for IE/Windows and nothing else,
frankly.

-Boris