Re: Browsers will never get it right [was Re:Blocked-base parsing?]

From: Orion Adrian <orion.adrian@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 12:23:26 -0400
To: www-style@w3.org

On 9/16/05, Daniel Glazman <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com> wrote:

> Guys, I have this feeling, the whole thread is far too off-topic and bloated.
> It's just unreadable, and to be honest, painful.
> Can we _please_ switch back to more CSS-centric and technical discussions
> instead of dreaming of a parallel world ?

These are real problem about the future of CSS and markup. It has to
deal with how it interacts with id's and classes and other languages.
It also has to do with the role of layout versus formatting? I
consider it a very important conversation to be had.

When exactly should we talk about this?

--

Orion Adrian