Re: CSS 3 color module and deprecation of "system" colors

Boris Zbarsky wrote:

>   Initial: depends on user agent
>
> Sounds pretty close to "system default" to me...  Otherwise, what is
> your definition of "system default"?

In practice though it's not system default, but - as the description
implies - browser default. So, in essence: I want to be able to override
browser default while still tapping into the defaults set by the user on
their system.

--
Patrick H. Lauke
http://redux.deviantart.com