Re: several messages

Robin Berjon schreef:
> (which I believe is useful since CSS should be extensible, or at least
> that was my understanding)

Why do you think that is the case?

CSS has no concept of namespaces like XML has, and thus extensions can
conflict with other extensions and future evolutions. As such, I see no
mechanism for extension, and as such it is technically not possible in CSS.

There is a small exception for UI extensions, which should be prefixed
by -id- or _id_ (where ID is a relatively uniquely identifying prefix),
but that is not an option for other W3C specs.

CSS is not extensible.

~Grauw