Re: [css2] Fonts section comments

From: Jens Meiert <jens.meiert@erde3.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 14:07:52 +0100 (MET)
To: ian@hixie.ch,fora@annevankesteren.nl
Cc: www-style@w3.org

> > You should really be checking CSS *2.1* only. [...]

Just see my CSS 2.1/3 feedback and comments ;) - In this case, it just was
in the queue, and I noticed some issues (qed). And why not fix issues in
older specs - it's even a credibility thing [1].

> Yeah... we're not doing a very good job of replying to e-mails
> sorry about that. But anything sent to this list is indeed
> examined [...]

Great to hear this, though it would be nice if there was /any/ feedback at
all, be it positive or negative, be it immediately or after having
considered or fixed the corresponding issues.

Regards,
 Jens.

[1] http://credibility.stanford.edu/ - Stanford-Makovsky W13Y Study 2002

--