Re: [css2] Fonts section comments

On Wed, 16 Mar 2005, Anne van Kesteren wrote:

> You should really be checking CSS *2.1* only. That specification
> supercedes CSS 2 and includes all errata. (I guess they take note of the
> e-mails that are being send at this mailing list, but respond after a
> new document has been published. And perhaps respond only when it is
> still relevant.)

Yeah... we're not doing a very good job of replying to e-mails, sorry
about that. But anything sent to this list is indeed examined and issues
are added to our issues list. Each issue is then individually discussed,
usually resulting in changes to the spec, although sometimes the issues
are rejected. And I assure you, we take a long time on each issue. Too
long, probably, given the number of issues raised...