Re: [css2] Fonts section comments

Jens Meiert wrote:
> Due to the rare response on bug reports and typo hints (as in [4]), I ask
> the Working Group for an official statement if these are desired at all.
> It's frustrating to find errors in almost every document, but seeing no
> interest on the part of the W3C that these get fixed.

You should really be checking CSS *2.1* only. That specification
supercedes CSS 2 and includes all errata. (I guess they take note of the
e-mails that are being send at this mailing list, but respond after a
new document has been published. And perhaps respond only when it is
still relevant.)

--
  Anne van Kesteren
  <http://annevankesteren.nl/>