Re: [CSS21] properties for table-column (In HTML: COL) & table-column-group (In HTML: COLGROUP) items.

On Wed, 22 Jun 2005 15:06:53 -0400, <Kris@meridian-ds.com> wrote:

> Well, Ryan, and I'm not trying to be a pain here, but wouldn't we likely
> style a colspanned cell differently?  And there's already a selector that
> even works in Moz for that.  I'm just asking.

That's not the point, Kris.  Sure, you'd probably want to style the cell
differently from others, but a colspan=2 cell is one child that spans two
columns.  For that row :nth-child(2) would select the cell in the third
row, not the second.

--
J. King
http://jking.dark-phantasy.com/