Re: [CSS21] Features at risk: quote in CSS or Q in HTML

* Karl Dubost wrote:
>I then propose to coordinate with the HTML WG to "fix" HTML 4.01 and
>ask browser vendors to not implement anymore the "" for q and leave
>freedom to the authors. It will be a kind of pragmatic solution.
>
>     I'm just asking for coordination ;)

Do you mind if the CSS Working Group does that /after/ the HTML Working
Group published a correction to HTML 4.01 that changes the default value
for the "media" attribute from "screen" to "all" as requested multiple
times by several people and organizations since 1999?