Re: New layout language.

From: Philip TAYLOR <P.Taylor@Rhul.Ac.Uk>
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 14:55:48 +0100
To: Kris@meridian-ds.com
CC: www-style@w3.org

Kris@meridian-ds.com wrote:

 > Ultimately though your statement there is just your excuse to continue
 > pounding away on what most of us find to be rather pointless.

This sadly happens from time to time on this list (and on
many others); there is at least one other "recurring theme"
on this list which falls into this category.  With the best
will in the world, I must concur with Kris here : the debate
seems to have degenerated into proselytisation and
ridiculously biased advocacy rather than real discussion.

Philip Taylor