Meth fund: another way forward for CSS

From: Etan Wexler <ewexler@stickdog.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Jul 2005 02:24:38 -0400
To: CSS specification-development list <www-style@w3.org>

Comrades all,

In light of recent spats over the scheduling of CSS2.1, I have devised a
solution most ingenious. Herewith I propose the creation of the
Methamphetamine Fund, a chartered, not-for-profit organization dedicated
to the purchase of stimulants for members of the CSS Working Group and
for worthy individual contributors.

Daily shipments of meth will provide much-needed energy and tenacity,
speeding the completion of the specifications by leaps previously
unimaginable. Weekly shipments of ointment will provide much-need relief
from scabbing, oozing sores acquired while tweaking.

As a measure of cost control, the primary source of meth shall be the
frenetically, irregularly beating heart of America. In time, the Fund
may build its own laboratory to further reduce costs and to ensure
premium quality.

Of course, the Methamphetamine Fund is yet but a proposal. Only the will
of the proletariat can bring the dream to fruition. To signal approval
of the Fund, respond by writing “Rock on!”. To signal disapproval of the
Fund, respond by writing “This is a bust!”.

Yours in struggle for CSS victory,
Etan Wexler.