Re: Vertical alignment of container content

From: ~FurSid <abdul.qadir@bitsonline.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 10:34:57 +0500
To: www-style@w3.org
Cc: idude@idude.net

Hi,

I agree with  Chuck, I often face the same problem.

In adition to that, I have a CSS question... i would'nt call myself a
CSS expert, though i'm working and trying to implement table-less layout....

Sometimes i'm stuck with the "height" property... seems like it doesnt
work with some charecter encodings and works with some...

can somebody please be of some help...

Regards

~FurSid
Web Engineer
b.i.t.s. [Associates of JWT Asiatic]
cell: [ 0320-4051131 ]
gMail: fursid@gmail.com

--
It's all in the mind, ya know.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
This email may be confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for
the intended recipient only.Unauthorised access, disclosure, copying,
distribution, or reliance on any of it by anyone else is prohibited and
may be a criminal offence. Please delete if obtained in error and email
confirmation to the sender.