Re: XHTML as XML

From: Justin Wood (Callek) <116057@bacon.qcc.mass.edu>
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 21:55:44 -0500
To: Ryan Cannon <ryan@ryancannon.com>
CC: Jesper Tverskov <jesper.tverskov@mail.tele.dk>, www-style@w3.org

The problem as I see it seems to be the inability to easily style the
viewport seperately from what is defined in the document, as in would

:viewport :root { }
/*or*/
:viewport html { }

match anything (note the explicit descendant selector there) assuming a
:viewport selector.

But without me having any clear knowledge on which is true in other
circumstances, I defer to the knowledge of Ian and others here.

~Justin Wood