Re: [CSS21] Wider variety of (non-junk) examples requested

From: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@mit.edu>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 13:31:32 -0500
To: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
CC: www-style@w3.org

Chris Lilley wrote:
> Its rather sad to see this sort of allergic reaction to the mere
> suggestion of making something be conforming XML

As far as I can see, the allergic reaction is to the suggestion of making
changes to an example that require a lot of time investment to get right, have
dubious benefit, and have a high probability of introducing errors in the spec.

I have not seen much in the way of objections to adding XML examples in general
(in addition to the HTML examples), insomuch as time permits.

-Boris