CSS3 Selector Builder

From: Daniel Glazman <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 15:33:45 +0200
To: www-style@w3.org

For those who know Eric Meyer's SelectOracle [1], a tool translating
CSS selectors into english or spanish, I just did the contrary.

CSS Selector Builder [2] allows you to build a selector without having
to know the grammar of CSS by heart. Just use english (only english for
the moment).

Since it's written in XUL and XBL, you'd better use Firefox 1.0.6
for this tool. Some users have reported problems using Deer Park, the
alpha of the future major milestone of Firefox.

[1] http://gallery.theopalgroup.com/selectoracle/
[2] http://glazman.org/weblog/dotclear/index.php?2005/08/18/1175-selectorbuilder

/* Enjoy */

</Daniel>
--
Daniel Glazman, CEO @ Disruptive Innovations SARL
We build today the tools you are going to use tomorrow