Re: Font Size options

Bert Bos wrote:
> It would only resize the text to fill a horizontal space (one line)...
> 'text-align-last' is for the alignment of the last line in a paragraph,
> which may be different from the other lines. Setting it to 'size'
> effectively says that the font size of the paragraph is adjusted so
> that the whole paragraph fits on one line and that line is fully
> justified.

Was that an error when you said "so that the whole paragraph fits on one
line"? Do you mean that the font size of a paragraph would be adjusted so
that the last line is fully and neatly justified? That would make more
sense. It sounds like what's planned would either result in a multi-line
paragraph with the last line of a different font size from the rest, which
sounds useless, or a single-line paragraph, which sounds like a
block-transform into a span.

I'd also like to be able to specify what amount of character or word spacing
is acceptable for justifying.

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.