Re: Minimum/maximum width/height for elements/columns in CSS3 ?

From: Emrah BASKAYA <emrahbaskaya@hesido.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 21:31:48 +0300
To: www-style@w3.org

On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 15:45:31 +0000, Stéphane Martineau <smarth@mail.com>
wrote:

>> http://www.w3.org/TR/CSS21/visudet.html#min-max-widths
>
> Ha! I should have read the entire CSS2 specification before
> opening my big mouth. I guess the fact that IE doesn't support them is
> why I've never seen those being used, too bad.

<sarcasm>
This is what IE has kindfully done to CSS. Too bad it was really hard for
them to code a min/max size function. But if they did it the IE executable
would be 3.5 MB's bigger.
</sarcasm>

It is sad but true, we're hoping for the best with IE7. (Keep your fingers
crossed).

--
Emrah BASKAYA
www.hesido.com