Re: [css-background] Best method to submit proposal

On Mon, Apr 11, 2005 at 06:00:52PM -0400, Barry wrote:

>                         I'd
> like to see it mentioned that subscribers might only receive posts to
> threads that they have participated in. I don't think that's the way most
> lists work, but it seems to be how this list is working for me.

That shouldn't be the case. Maybe you only received e-mail that was
CC'ed to you? Did you recently change e-mail addresses or recently
(re-)subscribe?

Your address is on the distribution list, so you should receive *all*
messages.

Anybody else experienced this?

Bert