Re: [css-background] Best method to submit proposal

Bert Bos wrote:
>>like to see it mentioned that subscribers might only receive posts to
>>threads that they have participated in. I don't think that's the way most
>>lists work, but it seems to be how this list is working for me.
>
> That shouldn't be the case. Maybe you only received e-mail that was
> CC'ed to you? Did you recently change e-mail addresses or recently
> (re-)subscribe?
>
> Your address is on the distribution list, so you should receive *all*
> messages.
>
> Anybody else experienced this?

No, and it would be weird; how can you participate in a discussion if
you do not receive it? (unless you started it).

Maybe though there’s a spamfilter working on Barry’s side which filters
out any emails where his address is not in the To, Cc or Bcc fields?

~Grauw