Another two CSS3 ideas

From: Leszek <leszek@controtex.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 09:37:18 +0000
To: <www-style@w3.org>
How about a property for everything called 'default', e.g. "margin:
default", which would make the element have, in this example, the default
margins assigned to it by the browser. Although I'm not sure exactly how
this would work with the cascade, I'm sure it would be very useful.

Also, a nice selector to have would be a noclass selector, i.e
"ul.(noclass)", or something along those lines would only select the ul's
which don't have a class assigned to them. I know this would be useful, at
least for me, because I've wanted to use it several times.

- Leszek

leszek@controtex.com