Re: Multiple Background Images

From: Andrew Fedoniouk <news@terrainformatica.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 11:23:33 -0800
To: "Ted Shanyfelt" <ted@ahi.uhh.hawaii.edu>
Cc: <www-style@w3.org>

Are you speaking about JavaScript url schema (javascript:...)?

JavaScript urls are completely different animals than http:
as they always refer to local resources (different namespace).

Passing parameters to SVG using
urls like schema:resourcename?paramname=paramvalue is
inacceptable as it intervenes with the http urls.

Or I did not understand you answer exactly.

Andrew Fedoniouk.
http://terrainformatica.com

Original Message from: "Ted Shanyfelt"