Re: Multiple Background Images

From: Andrew Fedoniouk <news@terrainformatica.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 10:40:38 -0800
To: "Ted Shanyfelt \(by way of Bert Bos <bert@w3.org>\)" <ted@ahi.uhh.hawaii.edu>, <www-style@w3.org>

Hi, Ted,

I think that notation "foobar.svg?f=foo&b=bar"
is not so good.

For example I have svg generated on the server dynamicly by some CGI module
which accepts parameters by its own:

body { background: url(http://mysite/foobar.cgi?param1=foo&param2=bar); }

How to pass parameters to returned SVG then?

Parameters should be given out of url string somehow. Let url be just url.

Andrew Fedoniouk.
http://terrainformatica.com