Re: where is overflow:none ?

From: David Woolley <david@djwhome.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 07:15:38 +0100 (BST)
To: www-style@w3.org

> But question still remains :
> How to say using current or future CSS "I want this paragraph to occupy
> space as much as needed to show its content in full"?

That is the default behaviour for most block elements!

However, if you want to specify a minimum width or height, there is
already a property for minimum width (I haven't checked for minimum
height).  To me this even sounds more understandable than setting a
fixed size then overriding the overflow property.

Your property would need to have height and width variants.