Re: CSS Gradients

Yup.  I have.  The effects I want available are as I described, but tying
them into 'background-attachment' does not seem advisable at this
time. If it were, it would be necessary to add a third keyword for
'background-attachment'.  I'll have to think it through first, as to whether
"fixed" even makes sense as a third option for what I am thinking of.
If it does at all, it would be as the first ASCII graphic in your previous
post and not as the second.

I'll let you know when I have a revised proposal ready.