Re: CSS3 Detection

From: Rijk van Geijtenbeek <rijk@opera.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 11:35:50 +0100
To: "WWW Style" <www-style@w3.org>

On 26 Mar 2004 01:38:14 +0000, Sean M. Hall <pianoman@reno.com> wrote:

> I've come up with a working solution to finding out whether CSS3 is
> supported.
> It's certainly not perfect, but it's the best I can do until the version
> at-rule comes into play (or some other variant).
>
> See http://www.geocities.com/seanmhall2003//css3/detect.html for details
> and an example.

No, you check whether this particular selector is supported. That does
*not* equate at all to 'CSS3 support'. As 'CSS3' does not even exist as
such, such a check wouldn't tell anything anyway.

--
The Web is a procrastination apparatus:    |  Rijk van Geijtenbeek
It can absorb as much time as              |   Documentation & QA