Re: Proposal: Minor 'text-transform' property revision

Adam Kuehn wrote:

> Isn't that simply a proper markup issue?  If you don't want the
> following material transformed, don't apply the transform property to it.
> ...If it's a title, mark it up as one, including putting it in the proper
 > case.  All caps or all lowercase are often used for simple visual effect.
 > Title case is much more a question of proper content, IMO.

I agree. And practically speaking, you can always transform from properly-
capitalized to all caps or all lower whereas the reverse doesn't always work
so well. Even a sophisticated language-specific algorithm wouldn't be able
to handle title-casing acronyms and mixed-case proper names.

~fantasai