Re: thoughts on non-compliant browsers

I think part of the problem here is that you think *IE is right, *not to
let you resize px text. I used to think that if I declare my text as px,
it would be /'un-resizable'/ too, because IE does not /support
/resizing/ /px fonts. But the truth is that *IE is in the wrong* not to
resize px fonts - *not *mozilla.

All fonts (whatever unit is used to define the default size) should be
'zoomable' under the web standards.

I was kinda gutted too - as a designer - when I found it out, but now
that I am up to date with web standards, and that firefox is my default
browser. I am glad that Mozzila works with the standards, because I have
had to resize px fonts myself a few times.

Phil Baines.