Re: Vertical alignment of blocks (Was: Re: Another small question)

From: Andrew Fedoniouk <news@terrainformatica.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 23:33:35 -0700
To: "Max Romantschuk" <max@provico.fi>, <www-style@w3.org>

Thanks Max for your comments but that was a rhetoric question if you wish.

Its meaning was: for some reason there is now such entitity as middle of
line-box in CSS. Any reason? Does it make sence to introduce it?
I thought that was clear. Beg my pardon otherwise.

Andrew Fedoniouk.
http://terrainformatica.com