Re: Vertical alignment of blocks (Was: Re: Another small question)

Thanks Max for your comments but that was a rhetoric question if you wish.

Its meaning was: for some reason there is now such entitity as middle of
line-box in CSS. Any reason? Does it make sence to introduce it?
I thought that was clear. Beg my pardon otherwise.

Andrew Fedoniouk.
http://terrainformatica.com