Vertical alignment of blocks (Was: Re: Another small question)

From: Max Romantschuk <max@provico.fi>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 07:29:46 +0300
To: www-style@w3.org

Andrew Fedoniouk wrote:
 > And how to place image in the middle of line box (height)?

As I'm sure you know this list is not really intended for how-do-I style
posts, but the short version is that there is no simple way to
vertically center a block of arbitrary height inside another block of
arbitrary height. With a little bit of time and the ability to search
Google I'm sure you can verify my claims.

Perhaps the users of the css-discuss list found at
http://www.css-discuss.org/ could be more helpful on the issue?

.max

--
Max Romantschuk